Volumetric Modular & Panel Off-Site Construction
Off-Site Construction is the term used to describe the use of factory-produced pre-engineered building units that are delivered to site and assembled as large volumetric components or as substantial elements of a building.
Why purchase Off-Site Construction from Lithuania? The Lithuanians are renowned for quality workmanship and precision manufacturing, a very strong work ethic and values. For centuries Lithuanians had to work hard to achieve prosperity in an unwelcome climate and this respect for hard work remains. Strikes are rare and overtime is not an issue. Our cluster of Off-Site Construction Factories has the capacity between them to cope with large orders from houses, apartments and commercial buildings working collaboratively with our UK Delivery Partners including Architects, Project Managers, Developers, Construction Firms, Cost Management Consultants, Structural Engineers, Interior Designers and Landscapers. We provide a Off-Site Delivery Partners solution.
Lithuania GB have toured Lithuania extensively meeting with various factory owners and operators understanding the benefits that Off-Site Construction brings including;
- Structurally generally stronger on the basis that each module is engineered to withstand the stress of transportation and delivery to foundations
- Better construction quality management in a factory or warehouse preventing damage and general deterioration from outside elements therefore construction can be completed 30%-50% quicker with an added benefit to investors, businesses or homeowners
- Stringent Quality Assurance programs including independent testing and inspection procedures
- Removal of circa 80% of building construction activity, far less disruption to the environment in vehicle traffic and less noise
- Architects embrace modular construction on the basis of flexibility, creativity, environmentally friendlier and quality
- Promotes sustainability and less waste
Please contact Richard Evans for more information